We are all gifted with an internal guidance system that helps us make decisions & evolve in our life.
Unfortunately, we get so caught up in our external reality and so focused on the information we get from our 5 physical senses that we forget, or may not even know, we have many other powerful, non-physical senses at our disposal. We are conditioned to use the logical, rational, deductive part of our brain, and ignore other forms of our intelligence; our Intuition.
Intuition is a very broad term used to describe the ability to acquire knowledge without the use of intellect or reason.
Your Intuition is a legitimate function of your human experience and has practical, real world application to your life, career, business, relationships, and personal growth.
Everyone has Intuition
Intuition is not a gift of the few or special. We are all capable of developing this innate, though sometimes latent, skill. You may already experience it to some degree; as feeling in your gut, or a hunch, or a pull in a direction that can’t be logically explained.
Soul Coaching vs. Intuitive Reading
Intuitive Soul Coaching is different from an Intuitive Reading. In readings, I access my intuition to read what is going on in your life. I do most of the talking, although there usually is some discussion and releasing activity. In an Intuitive Soul Coaching session, we work together. I still access my skills, but more importantly, I guide you in accessing your intuition and help you getting your own answers.
You do not arrive at these answers by talking to me for years and rehashing events again and again.
You do not come up with a good idea and take action steps to achieve it.
Using your intuition and wisdom, you get right to the heart of the matter, and receive certainty and knowingness about your next steps.
Life Coaching vs Soul Coaching
So, I hear you saying, “Shannan, what’s the difference between a life coach and what you are talking about?”
Life coaching, in general, is outcome oriented. It focuses on where you are now, where you want to be, and how you are going to get there. There are action steps to take and you are held accountable to take them. Results are tangible and measurable. Goals are achieved.
The results are extremely positive, but they only touch on the outworkings of your life.
It’s about your Soul, not just a Goal.
Soul coaching is coaching from the inside —> out. It asks bigger questions. It reveals more meaningful answers. Soul Coaching focuses on transforming who you are—your values, your core belief structures, your identity, your destiny—rather than just changing what you do. It empowers you to shift the paradigms which no longer serve you, to practice new ways of being that align you with your passion, to evolve to your highest potential.
Shifting how you are being, rather than what you are is doing, creates a transformation that radiates out into every other aspect of your life.
The results are not only positive, they are POWERFUL. Goals are not just achieved, they MANIFEST.
Intuitive Soul Coaching is NOT for Everyone.
Are you willing to generate new ways of being and doing that support the life you are passionate about living?
Can you surrender deeply held beliefs in order to live in alignment with your highest purpose?
Are you ready to access your innate and profound wisdom and have the life you are living shift radically?
This powerful partnership can help you:
- Clarify what is important to you and align your intentions and actions with those values
- Illuminate what you truly want
- Move past obstacles in your way and align with your purpose
- Release fears and self-imposed limitations
These are just a few of the possibilities we can explore. I enter into our coaching with the belief that you have the limitless potential to achieve amazing things!
As your soul coach, I understand we are all naturally creative, resourceful, intuitive and whole. You have your own wisdom and all the answers for your life within you. As your coach, it is my intention to:
- Provide a safe space for you to share new ideas
- Support you in discovering your solutions to creating positive flow in your life
- Guide you to try on new perspectives that open new pathways and possibilities
- Help you hear and follow your own inner guidance
- Challenge you to stretch your boundaries
- Champion your capabilities
- Validate your achievements
HOW DO INTUITIVE SOUL COACHING SESSIONS WORK:
- First you book a FREE 30 minute Discovery Session with me.
- I send you a pre-session questionnaire, to get you thinking about what you are looking for and to help me get to know your intentions.
- We do a Discovery session via Phone or, even better, SKYPE – I like to see your energy.
- If you feel we are a good fit, we set up your first Coaching Session.
- Sessions can be booked Monday – Saturday.
- Sessions are 90 minutes.
- Sessions can be recorded. This is better than taking notes, so your energy isn’t distracted. Plus, you may want to revisit the session in case you forget some of the information.
Set Up your Discovery Session to explore!
There are thousands of life coaches out there, each with different styles and areas of expertise. It is of utmost importance for you to find a coach that you can really connect with and trust.
A Discovery Session is an opportunity for us to find out more about each other, as well as to answer any questions you might have about me and intuitive soul coaching. If we decide we are a good coach/client match, we can set up next step on your journey.
My EXPERIENCE & TRAINING:
- Intuition & Meditation Workshop Facilitator
- Hundreds of hours of intuitive reading experience
- Two years in the Clairvoyant Program at Berkeley Psychic Institute
- Holistic Theology Training with American Institute of Holistic Theology
- Certified Life Coach with International Coach Academy
- Usai Reiki Practitioner
Your first 30-Minute DISCOVERY SESSION is FREE ~ Fill out contact form below.
$125 per 60-minute Intuitive Soul Coaching Session
$300 for 3 60-minute Intuitive Soul Coaching Sessions
If you are ready to explore, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the contact form below and I can contact you.