#1 The Happy Planner
- It’s pretty! Inside and out. I love the covers and the designs and quotes on the dividers. There are several versions to choose from. I purchased the Gold Foil Dots, which reminds me of a Kate Spade purse, but changed the cover so mine would look different from my daughter’s.
- Interchangeable covers. I purchased a package of 4 different covers, for in case I get bored during the year.
- Ability to add pages/inserts!!! This opens up sooooo many possibilities! I purchased some folders to put bills and other loose papers. With the Levenger Circa Punch you can create your own pages and add them to your planner.
- Expandable – larger rings/discs can be purchased, which means more pages!
- Removable pages. I didn’t need July through October, so….OUT!
- Monthly/weekly views.
- Morning/afternoon/night divisions on the daily sections.
- It lays flat. or…
- You can fold it over on itself, like a notebook.
- Tabs for each month.
- The disc/rings have hearts in the center!
- The weekends are set apart from the rest of the week.
- The paper is thick and can handle your pens and highlighters.
This is not just a wonderful planner, it also serves as a great memory keeper! Now that my kids are grown, I don’t make scrapbooks, but I do save my planners so I can go back and remember all the things actually did during the year. This planner has lots of space to journal, to add stickers and lists, or even photos!
Super SUPER happy about my Happy Planner!
#2 Ear Candy – Justin Bieber
#3 The Podcast – Rob Bell
#6 The Blog – Here & Now.Life
Janine L. Turner has been traveling the world for one year. Her documentation of the adventure is stunning. Simply gorgeous photos of each location. Her Instagram Gallery @WanderlustArt_JLT is equally beautiful. She calls herself a visual poet. This is truth!
#7 Gift Idea – Sketchbox
#8 New Crush – Bill Hader
I guess I’m late to this party. Both my daughters told me that they have had a crush on him since SNL. And although I do find funny a huge turn on, Hader did not seem like good romantic “heart throb” material to me. I watched “Trainwreck” with Amy Schumer and fell in love. I’d totally do him.
Trainwreck was worth watching. Besides the new man-crush, Schumer is funny, and LeBron James and John Cena were both hilarious, as well.
#9 App – Mextures
My Canon 6D is almost obsolete. With the convenience and quality of my iPhone, couple with some of the most powerful apps around, I rarely pull it out anymore.
Mextures is a texture overlay app that lets you add grit, grain, light leaks, etc, to enhance or grunge up your photos.
There are so many possibilities with this app, as I am learning it, it is becoming a favorite. Here is a good TUTORIAL for learning to play with Mextures.
#10 What’s Next?
A new car. I have been writing this post while sitting at the tire store. Been sitting here almost 4 HOURS!!!!!!